Now going on 8 years since our inception, RTI continues to
find ways to contact and inform our clients about research, projects,
and new technologies that may impact both rural and urban communities
in the state of Washington. Below are some of our efforts toward
| RTI Outreach Education efforts:
- Continue offering a very successful series of technology
training workshops in the areas of GIS, GPS and LMS. (See
the Training page).
- Host and participate in educational programs and seminars,
- The Northwest Environmental Forum
Riparian Zone Management Strategies
- Puget Sound Forest Owners Field Day
- The WFFA Annual Meeting
- The Fall Forestry Educational Seminar
- International Red Alder Syposium
- (see the RTI
- Fund graduate students working with faculty and Extension
personnel. In working for RTI they receive valuable training
and assistance, and enter the job market with better technological
- Publish and distribute a fact sheets, articles
and papers on subjects that relate to current RTI projects.
- Maintain and improve the RTI website.